Solutions for researchers
M-Vector has all the necessary resources for implementation of complex and large-scale projects. We have:
- Using our human and technical potential we implement large-scale sociological and marketing research projects on tight schedules.
- We work with skilled and trained interviewers. For each project we use a triple quality control procedure: at the level of supervisor, regional coordinator and head office.
- Top managers of the company are members of WAPOR and ESOMAR. We adhere to the ethical and professional principles of these associations and internal quality standards of work.
We implemented more than 1000 projects for organizations working in the following sectors:
- International donor organizations and development agencies
- Private businesses
- Research companies
- Political parties and political candidates
- State institutions
- Media companies
We offer the following services:
- Implementation of a data collection project of any complexity throughout Central Asia (CATI, TAPI, PAPI, Face-to-Face, focus groups, retail audit, Mystery Shopper)
- Data analysis and reporting on Central Asian countries.
- Adaptation of data collection instruments, preparation of recommendations on the tool kits (questionnaires, guides, screeners, sampling, type of survey).
- Trade visits, store-checks, interviews with support.
- Recruitment of participants for focus groups of any complexity throughout Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan)
- Consultations on methodology and sampling in each country of Central Asia, taking into account research objectives and country specifics.
- We provide quality control of field works. (20-100%)
- We provide achievement of complex target audiences in all countries of Central Asia.
- We maintain a tight schedule for field work.
- We offer optimal research budgeting.
- We provide a direct and reverse translation of the toolkit into all languages of Central Asia.
- We have many years of experience in coordinating multi-country research projects in Central Asia and the Caucasus.
- We have experience in various sectors throughout Central Asia: FMCG, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, media and advertising, retail trade, banks, microcredit, organizations, etc.