Our contacts Request a free consultation
Analyst/Project Manager in the Research Department
M-Vector is a leading research and consulting agency in Central Asia with 25 years of experience.
We continue to grow, and we need specialists in the department of sociological and marketing research.
We invite interested candidates to apply for the following vacancies:
- Project Manager;
- Dynamic development of professional skills.
- Corporate trainings.
- Career opportunities - from specialist to the head of the project team.
- Variety of project fields - gaining new knowledge in different fields.
- Multi-country projects - large-scale studies implemented in 5 or more countries.
- Cooperation with famous brands and international donors.
- Paid test period of 2 months + training with a mentor.
- Professional and cohesive team.
We are looking for professionals with:
- Completed higher education.
- Knowledge of statistics, economics, marketing or sociology.
- Strong MS Office skills (Exсel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluent Russian language.
- Fluency in English, at least upper-intermediate.
- Committed to professional development and growth.
- Able to work in a multitasking environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a team.
An additional advantage will be:
- Knowledge and skills in SPSS software.
- Experience in research projects.
Main tasks are to implement research projects, namely:
- Preparation of commercial proposals and budgets for clients, communication with clients.
- Development of project timetable.
- Development and testing of data collection forms.
- Working with databases, applications, graphs.
- Analyzing, reconciling and formatting information.
- Preparing a final analytical report on the project.
- Development of recommendations and presentation of results to clients.
Find yourself in a reliable company interested in unlocking your potential!
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com with the obligatory remark "For the position of Analyst/Project Manager in the Research Department".