New CATI-studio in M-Vector Tajikistan
Dear friends, we are happy to share the good news with you.
As part of the planned technical capacity enhancement, the M-Vector team in Tajikistan has opened a new professionally equipped studio for telephone interviews (CATI).
The new call-center is equipped to meet the stringent quality requirements for surveys and enables to implement research projects of our clients faster than ever before.
What is done:
- Equipped special facilities in Dushanbe and Khujand;
- The number of professionally equipped workplaces for operators has been increased by 2.5 times;
- Completely upgraded technical equipment of the studio;
- New professional headphones that meet modern world standards for telephone surveys.
Other advantages of the new CATI-studio:
- Possibility of instant expansion and increase of production capacity if necessary;
- Exclusive software allowing full control over the interview, as well as excluding the probability of errors in the logic of the survey on the part of operators and facilitating analytical work with data;
- 100% audio recording;
- Numbers generation of all mobile operators;
- Real-time monitoring and post-interview quality control.
This week the CATI-studio began its work, and soon it is planned to implement a large-scale project dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the United Nations.
What is do