M-Vector at the Eurasian Economic Forum-2022
M-Vector company took part in the Eurasian Economic Forum-2022 that was held on May 26 in Bishkek.
The Eurasian Economic Forum is a large-scale business event of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which brings together over 2,000 participants from 25 countries every year, and the forum is covered by more than 100 news agencies.
This year the Forum was held in the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic. The main topic of the forum was: "Eurasian economic integration in the era of global changes. New opportunities for investment activity".
The main objectives of the event:
- Further development of economic cooperation
- Creation of cooperative relations between economic entities of the participants
- Building investment, innovation and export capacities
At this event, the heads of state authorities, representatives of business communities and international organizations discussed such topics as:
- Strategic directions for the EAEU development,
- Financial instruments for goal achievement,
- Industrial and agricultural potentials of the Union countries,
- Development of energy and transport sectors,
- Business and tourism,
- Electronic commerce
M-Vector company is a regular participant of the forum and actively participates in panel discussions. The company's services are in demand in many Eurasian countries. Thus, the company implements projects in more than 20 countries, including long-term and multi-country studies. So, M-Vector fulfils its mission - provides business with the necessary data for growth and development.
We express our deep gratitude to the organizers of the forum for the opportunity to discuss and launch all the initiatives taken by the EAEU states.