M-Vector, the market leader in sociological and marketing research in Central Asia, is seeking to hire an Executive Director.
We are looking for a leader with a high level of managerial competence, who would be ready to commit to the development of the company and increase awareness about it on the local and global levels.
Duty station: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic.
- Higher education (preferably in business, management, sociology, or related sciences)
- Managerial experience – at least 5 years
Skills and competencies
- Strong leadership qualities
- Skills and experience in strategic and operational planning and control, personnel management, marketing, finance, etc.
- The level of English proficiency is not lower than Upper-Intermediate
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of knowledge management approaches and mechanisms (business negotiations and correspondence)
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Knowledge, practical skills, and work experience in the field of marketing, sociological research, or management and consulting.
- Completed courses and training in the following areas: sales, management, personnel management, marketing, financial planning, and accounting.
We value such personal qualities as:
- Inner motivation
- Purposefulness, concentration on achieving goals
- Ability to work in teams, openness
- Efficient and prompt decision making
- High psychological stability, stress-management skills
- A healthy level of ambition
- Adherence to continuous self-learning and development
- Negotiation with key clients and partners
- Development of the annual strategic and operational work plans
- Preparation of the operating budgets and control over their execution
- Quality control of the internal processes, procedures, and services
- Control over the execution of the work plans of the key managers
- Preparation of necessary financial and managerial reports
- Participation in the recruitment
- Communication and interaction with clients, partner organizations, service providers, and other branches of the company.
- Promotion and marketing of the company.
- Very interesting and dynamic work.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and development in the research industry.
- Competitive salary and additional rewards
- An opportunity to join the management team of a leading research company in Central Asia.
All conditions will be discussed at the interview stage.
To apply for the vacancy:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV and cover letter to the email email@example.com by 28 February. Your cover letter should contain brief information about yourself and your experience, as well as your motivation to apply for this vacant position.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews within a week after receiving the CV and cover letters. CV without the cover letter will not be considered.