Desk Research Analyst
"M-Vector" is the leading research and consulting agency in Central Asia with 25 years of experience and offices in Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan. The company announces the vacancy for a Desk Research Analyst in the Market Research Department
If you are looking for a job for permanent personal and career development, if you are ready for a lot of interesting work, if a close-knit team of professionals is important to you, then we are waiting for your CV!
What do we expect from you?
- Higher education: marketing, economics.
- An analytical mindset.
- 2 years' analytical experience in B2B and B2C markets (desirable).
- Experience in conducting desk research (mandatory).
- Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, PPT - confident user (mandatory).
- The ability to search for information from open sources.
- The ability to calculate the volume and basic economic indicators of markets.
- The ability to calculate business performance.
- The ability to process and analyse large amounts of data and to present the results well.
- Negotiation skills.
What will be your tasks?
- Calculation of the volume and capacity of markets (including industrial markets).
- Competitive analysis.
- Search for data from a variety of sources and analyse it in a comprehensive way.
- Constructing forecasts.
- Request data from the relevant authorities.
- Work with the customs statistics database.
- Conducting expert interviews.
- Report writing.
Personal qualities that we value:
- A desire for professional and personal growth.
- Analytical mindset, attentiveness, diligence, systematic thinking.
- Motivation to achieve team success.
- Dynamic skills development.
- Multi-country projects are large-scale studies carried out in 5 or more countries.
- Variety of project areas - gaining new knowledge in different areas.
- Collaboration with renowned brands and international donors.
- Corporate events.
- A professional and close-knit team
To enter the competition, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the most suitable candidates within a week of receiving their CVs.
For more information call 0 772 669 686 (WhatsApp)
+996 (312) 97-92-93 +996 (312) 97-92-94 +996 555-007-957