Analyst in Sociological Research Department
“M-Vector” is a leading research agency with 23 years of successful experience with socially meaningful projects that contribute to the social and economic development of Central Asia.
Having a rich experience, “M-Vector” aims to expand the geography of research. Our projects cover the entire Central Asian region, and our full potential is still to be unleashed.
Due to the growing number of research projects, we are currently looking for an analyst to join our team.
If you are a fan of sociology and seek professional development in this field, you are welcome to apply.
- Basic knowledge of statistical science and sociological research;
- Higher education (with a major in Economics or Sociology);
- Being a confident user of MS Office (Exсel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in Russian and English;
- Strive for professional development and willingness to share knowledge with the team;
- Multitasking skills;
Responsibilities as part of research project supervision and implementation:
- Design technical proposals for clients;
- Prepare project schedules;
- Design and test research questionnaires;
- Process databases, annexes and charts;
- Analyze, reconcile and format the data obtained;
- Prepare final analytical project reports;
- Develop recommendations and prepare presentations of project results for clients;
- Aspiration to develop and improve professional and personal qualities.
- Becoming a part of one of the leading research and consulting companies in Central Asia;
- Participation in versatile and meaningful projects;
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses;
- Paid probationary period and mentoring;
- Regular in-house training;
- Opportunity to grow to a management position;
- New modern office;
- Positive work environment in a united team.
Fulfill yourself in the company interested in your success!
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detail, please text “M-Vector” at 0 772 669 686 (WhatsApp) or call +996 (312) 97–92–93, +996 (312) 97–92–94 or +996 555–770–980.